Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Here Comes Santa Claus

It may only be September, but I am not trying to go broke all at one time right before Christmas. So yes, I have already started shopping! One thing I love about Christmas is surprises, I'm not a fan of already knowing what I'm getting. Be creative! You know me and everything I like, creep on my Pinterest page! Although in order to get what is needed a 2015 Christmas list is in order! So check it twice people because I spent way too much time on this.

1. Cricut Explore Air: This thing will make awesome decals and custom cards too! Plus its all wireless from your phone or laptop.

2. Hobby Lobby Gift Cards

3. Paint Brushes: Big or small! I really just need some nice ones, I need some 1in or 2in ones and then just small ones.


4. Wire cutters, Hammer, Tape Measure that match in color? That sounds weird I know, but i use these alot. I really just need like a basic tool set haha
Follow This Link

5. Black Leggings you can’t see through and that don’t have the fold over waist band (I like kohl’s leggings)

6. Cheap , Cute rings, watches, studded earrings etc.

7. LONG Necklaces 


8. NO SHOW solid grey, black, or white socks

9.  Satchel Purse: Macy's has really cute designer ones 

10. Moccasins 

11. Beats Pill or something similar, Wireless portable speaker, shower speaker, or IPod doc

12. Vests with matching long-sleeved shirt! SIDE NOTE: I like long lengthier long sleeves shirts not short in length 

13. Monogrammed Necklace


14. Lokai Bracelet (Clear) 

I know all of this may seem like a lot, but a girl wants what she wants. Am I right? Happy Christmas Shopping! Remember there are only 92 days, 10 hours, and 38 minutes till CHRISTmas! 




2 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore you having a blog!!!

    And thank you for being my favorite family member who actually made a Christmas list like I asked! I guess that means you are the only one who gets a gift from me this year!? :)

    ReplyDelete