Wednesday, November 18, 2015

"It Isn't Even Thanksgiving Yet"

Christmas is my absolute FAVORITE time of year. It's actually all I can think about lately. I'm obsessed with decorating and putting up lights, watching movie classics, listening to Christmas music, and all the wonderful holiday food! Therefore, with it being November 18th I have officially created my Christmas 2015 Bucket List. Here's a picture:


I don't have the prettiest handwriting and I tend to get a little fast with writing and misspell words, but that is beside the point. With all things I enjoy doing around Christmas time, most importantly Jesus is the reason for the season. Everyone needs to remember why we are doing all this in the first place. To celebrate the birth of Jesus! Why can't Jesus have a birthday every month? This weekend I get to go to Gatlinburg, TN with all of the Johnson/Sterling clan and I am so excited to cross "look at Christmas lights" off of my list! Also side note, I'm thinking of sharing one of my persuasive speeches from senior year on why Santa Claus is real, That should be interesting. 

Thanks for reading all of my before Thanksgiving Holiday Cheer. 

1 comment:

  1. I just love you & your Christmas bucket list. :) Adorable.

    PS. I love smiling. Smiling's my favorite.

    PSS. I want to read this speech about Santa.:)

    PSSS. I like your handwriting.

    PSSSS. Suggestion for one more Christmas wish list item: candlelight service @ church or Christmas Eve service. I always love attending those!

    ReplyDelete