Monday, November 16, 2015

Mom's Birthday


Since November 2nd on Facebook I have been posting countdown pictures to my Mom's birthday and today is THE DAY! She may not look a day over 25, but mom turns 50 today! You can imagine how she is dealing with that, so I am gonna try and make her day a whole lot better!




Because I started with November 2nd, I have 15 pictures to countdown to November 16th. If you know me at all, you'll realize I tried to include myself in most of these pictures. From day one with my mother to now 19 years later, she has helped me through it all! 



She has been by my side with my 15 crazy dance years, my hating or should I say "disliking" of my younger brother stage, stupid boy stages, and a selfish teenager stage which she might tell you i'm still going through, but I would have to disagree. 





 I'm 19 years old and already can't wait to be a great Mom just like her one day! Love you SO MUCH! 

Cole and Charlie of course had to be included too. I know they love mom just as much as me and appreciate everything she does for them! I don't know how I got to be so blessed to have brothers like them! Mom also has yet to look any different in these pictures right?    


To move on to someone whom I know loves my momma the most, it would have to be my Daddy. Mom deserves all kinds of credit for having to put up with him for 20 years! I have no idea how you do what you do mom. haha




Our crazy family is still going strong after 20 years of having to put up with each other. None of us could have done it without mom keeping us all together. We love you SO MUCH! 



Happy 50th Birthday!  

1 comment:

  1. How sweet! She is going to love this! Add me to the list of people who LOVE your mom! :)

    ReplyDelete